This Bethany-area traditional has spacious rooms and sits in a wonderful location, neighborhood and school…
This incredible Arbor Lodge home has been restored and updated with meticulous care. This 1940s home has been totally modernized, with a seismic retrofit and solar panels, updated bathrooms and a basement remodel that adds living space and function to the home. Kitchen is remodeled and functional, overlooking the spacious dining and living room which showcase beautiful hardwood floors, big windows, wood-burning fireplace and period charm. Two bedrooms and a bath on the main level, one bed and bath in the basement and a primary suite on the upper level with office nook and creative closet solution. Main and lower-level living areas. Large bonus room in the basement could be used for gym, storage, etc. The backyard offers garden beds with irrigation and lots of space for relaxation and play. Dual assignment area for high school: Jefferson/Roosevelt. Bike score of 99. Less than a mile to New Seasons, two blocks to Arbor Lodge Park. Home energy score of 9!
- 2,544 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths
- High-efficiency heat pump/mini-split for heating and cooling
- Beautiful hardwoods throughout home
- Wood-burning fireplace in main living room
- One full bathroom on each level of the home
- Primary suite has dedicated desk area, huge closet space and ensuite bath
- Bike score of 99, around the corner from Arbor Lodge park
- Extensive basement remodel includes closed-cell foam insulation and egress window
- Built in 1942
- Home Energy Score of 9!
- Listed for $775,000
- MLS #23408619
- Address: 6725 N Atlantic Avenue, Portland OR 97217
- Open houses: Saturday 7/8/23 3-5 pm and Sunday 7/9/2023 from 2-4 pm
Call Sara Gray at (503)927-3077 for more information.