This unique home is located inside Sewallcrest Park! Vintage charm meets modern convenience with a remodeled kitchen, refinished hardwood floors, Andersen windows and a newer roof. The house is energy-efficient due to a tightly sealed crawlspace and upgraded Bosch boiler. Newer water line. Insulated Tuff Shed with power, oversized 2-car garage and tons of attic storage. Less than 2 blocks to Hawthorne!
- 1,630 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 1.1 baths
- Large two-car garage
- Built in 1924
- Refinished oak and Douglas fir hardwoods
- Remodeled kitchen
- Andersen windows
- Large basement
- Newer roof and water line
- Surrounded by Sewallcrest Park Community Garden
- Listed for $499,000
- MLS #19454501
- Address: 1708 SE 31st Avenue, Portland OR 97214
- Open houses: Friday October 25 @ 4-7 pm, Saturday October 26 @ 12-2 pm, Sunday October 27 @ 12-3 pm
Call Sara Gray at (503)927-3077 for more information.